In order to ensure the normal operation of the carton printing machine, daily maintenance and maintenance are essential. What are the maintenance methods of carton printing machine equipment?
A static maintenance
The static maintenance of the carton printing machine refers to the maintenance of the machine when the machine is in a static state.
1. Establish rules and regulations for machine maintenance.
The maintenance of the offset printing machine should be based on the instruction manual of the machine. Such as regular oil change, filter cleaning, regular inspection of machine accuracy, etc.
2. Strengthen the maintenance of important parts.
Gears, cams, sprockets, rollers and bearings are important parts on the printing press, and their maintenance is different from other parts, because changes in their accuracy will affect the printing quality. Springs are the most commonly used parts in the machine for force balancing mechanisms. Their working quality directly determines the precision of the mutual cooperation of moving parts. The spring must have sensitive elasticity, while hysteresis and irreversible plastic deformation affect the work of the spring. is unfavorable. If the above problems are found, the spring needs to be replaced immediately.
3. Carry out technical reforms and strengthen machine maintenance.
Machine maintenance requires the convenience of machine maintenance to be fully considered when the machine is designed. However, due to the complexity of the printing machine, it is obviously impossible to take every factor into account, and the content of machine maintenance will also change as the environment changes. Therefore, it is necessary to improve those structures that are not conducive to machine maintenance without affecting normal work.
Two dynamic maintenance
The dynamic maintenance of the carton printing press refers to the maintenance of the machine when the printing press is in motion. The static maintenance of the machine is the premise of the dynamic maintenance of the machine, and the dynamic operation of the machine can in turn detect the level of the static maintenance of the machine. The dynamic maintenance of the machine is quite important. The main contents of dynamic maintenance of carton printing machine are:
1. Machine readiness detection. The readiness of the machine can be detected by jogging or cranking. Such as tools and other items stuck in the machine; whether the printing plate installation position is suitable, if not, it may damage the printing plate or make it difficult to find the rules; whether the blanket is installed properly, if not, it may cause printing Failure, in severe cases, may damage the blanket or the machine.
2. The lubrication state of the machine. First of all, you can check whether the oil circuit of the machine is smooth through the oil mark. If there is no oil on the oil mark or the oil mark is not clearly visible, you should stop in an emergency and carefully check whether there is oil leakage in the oil circuit. Oil leaks from machines, while easy to observe, can be difficult to find out about. For machines such as sliding bearings, low speed is not conducive to its lubrication, especially jogging or low-speed operation has a greater impact on its lubrication. Therefore, before performing such operations, it is recommended to idle the machine for oil lubrication. The oil pump of some machines is driven by the main engine, so when the reverse point occurs, the oil circuit will not only be unable to refuel, but will suck the oil in the oil circuit back to the fuel tank, which is very dangerous, so the reverse point should be avoided.
3. Shock during machine operation. The smaller the impact during the operation of the machine, the more conducive to printing, and also prolong the service life of the machine. Reducing the printing pressure (pressure in a broad sense) is an important condition to ensure the smooth operation of the machine. On the premise of ensuring the quality of the printed product, the smaller the printing pressure, the better. Reducing the speed of the machine is another important condition for reducing the moment of inertia of the machine. The lower the speed of the machine, the smaller the moment of inertia, so the machine should not always be running at high speed.
Dongguang Hengchuangli Carton Machinery Co., Ltd. focuses on the production of carton machinery and equipment. It has stable suppliers of Schneider, Japan’s NSK, and other brand components. It has established a manufacturing factory base in Hebei, and has high-precision CNC machining centers and CNC grinding machines. Processing equipment, processing technology Excellent, with an overall manufacturing line including parts processing, the whole process control of equipment quality, quality and delivery can be guaranteed
Post time: Jul-28-2022